This policy relates to the safeguarding of both vulnerable adults and children. The purpose of the Safeguarding policy is to:
- Define Self Help UK’s position on Safeguarding
- Promote the safety and wellbeing of individuals who are in contact with Self Help UK
- Provide guidance for Self Help UK team members
- Meet Self Help UK’s legislative and contractual obligations
- Identify the support provided to groups in respect of safeguarding requirements
See our full Safeguarding Policy document here.