Emotional support for anyone in distress.
Confidential advice on a range of issues.
- Helpline (England) (Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm): 03444 111 444
- Helpline (Wales) M-F 9am-5pm: 0344 477 2020
- www.cas.org.uk (Scotland)
Bereavement Advice Centre
Support for people who have been bereaved.
- Helpline (Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm): 0800 634 9494
Cruse Bereavement Care
Charity offering online, telephone and face-to-face support.
- Helpline: 0844 477 9400 (Monday-Friday 9.30-5pm with extended hours on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings, open until 8pm)
Free helpline for older people (55+). Provides information about groups and services. Also offers friendship calls.
One You (Public Health England)
Support with improving your mental or physical health, including information, quizzes and plans.
Charities offering support to homeless people (please click on link)